Class & Membership Prices
Join our global community – become a Everyday Bliss member today
Whether you’re a beginning yoga student or new to our community, Everyday Bliss offers an experience that is unique and accessible to all.
New Client Trial Offer
2 Weeks Unlimited Yoga
- Our new client trial excludes membership benefits (no activation fee or commitment required). Please note: If you have previously taken advantage of a “New Client” offer in the past (i.e. Living Social, Groupon, Metabody/Wellness Living, Amazon, etc.), then you are no longer a “New Client” and therefore not eligible to redeem additional offers. We allow one “New Client Offer” per participant.
|*3-month minimum commitment
Family memberships also available
|single payment advantage
no annual fee
Members enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
To further inquire about memberships, our facility, or to schedule a private tour, please contact us at (262) 781-8102.
Please Note: Any membership status changes or temporary hold requests must be made in person, in writing, at the YogAsylum® studio location. Changes to membership accounts cannot be processed by phone. 30 days notice prior to the first of the month to cancel. Purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable; no exceptions. Membership rewards are not combined with membership discounts, nor are they applicable to membership rates.
Your insurance company may offer reimbursements for continued and proactive practice. Call the number on the back of your insurance card to discover if you qualify. For details on our current program with UnitedHealthcare, please follow the steps below and contact us at (262) 781-8102.
The fitness incentive reimbursement program was designed to help you make a lifestyle change and improve your health and well-being. An ongoing commitment will help maximize your benefits from the program. The reimbursements you earn are meant to be applied toward your membership dues, thereby helping you stay active with the program.
- Provide a copy of your activation letter or insurance card (if applicable), and complete the enrollment form found at http://fitness.unitedhealthallies.com
- If necessary, provide YogAsylum with any changes to your insurance information. (To avoid delays with your reimbursements, please report new information promptly.)
- It is the member’s responsibility to know what UnitedHealth requires of them for this program. At this posting, this program requires 12 visits each month (1 individual visit per day).
- To receive timely and accurate reimbursements, make sure you properly sign in for all of your classes attended at YogAsylum.
- If you do not receive expected reimbursements, contact YogAsylum directly. If necessary, we will contact the processor to resolve the matter.
- If your reimbursement is denied due to ineligibility, please contact your HR department or your fitness incentive provider customer service department to confirm eligibility. If eligible, request a new card or activation ID (if applicable) and confirm that your correct information is being submitted.
What you should know:
- If you terminate your membership, you could forfeit any credits that have not been reimbursed at the time of termination.
- Your reimbursement may not exceed the average monthly cost of your membership.
- Reimbursements are most often applied the month after they are earned, i.e., January credit’s/deposits are applied to February, and so on.
- If a particular month is not reimbursed on time, it can be resubmitted on the next submission (per program guidelines) and applied according to the timeline above. There is a time limit on some resubmission of reimbursements. The member should visit with YogAsylum for details.