Safety Measures, Policies & FAQ
Safety Measures for the Highest Good of ALL
We are fully committed to providing you with the information and resources you need to be your best you. For your health and wellbeing, we’ve implemented mask requirements, temperature screenings, social distancing practices, deep-cleaning processes, and safety measures in alignment with state mandates and CDC guidelines.
- Disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the studio, classrooms, treatment rooms and restrooms.
- Class schedules and treatment room availabilities have been adjusted to allow for deep cleaning, disinfection and "airing out" time between every use.
- We offer Live Stream, Virtual yoga classes. Upon registration, appropriately select "Virtual" or "In-Studio."
- Pre-registration is required. Classes, trainings and workshops are capped for in-studio attendance to maintain 6 feet of spacing between all participants.
- Hepa air purifiers have been installed in all classrooms and individual treatment rooms.
- Hand-sanitizing stations are conveniently located throughout.
Event and workshop registration
Advance registration, with full payment, is required. Please arrive 10 minutes prior to start time.
We understand that life brings change. In fairness to our presenters, please note the following:
- Non-refundable credit toward a future service or event is available with notice provided up to one day prior to the event. Credit is good for one year from the date issued. No refund or credit for day of cancellation, no show, or partial attendance.
- Everyday Bliss reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events, trainings and workshops. If Everyday Bliss cancels, paid registrants will be given full refunds. Re-scheduled information will be posted on the website.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach, so it is advised not to eat for two to three hours prior or one half hour after. Also avoid fluid intake during practice but hydrate well afterwards.
- Wear comfortable clothing that allows freedom of movement. Dress in layers to accommodate variations in body temperature.
- We recommend bare feet during yoga class. However, you may want to bring socks to wear at the start and end of your yoga practice. Shoes are not permitted in the studios.
- Bags, purses, and other personal items are placed in lockers provided outside of the yoga studio.
- Cell phones are turned off and silence is observed while class is in session.
- Please adhere to the classroom floor markers to allow 6 feet of spacing for appropriate social distancing.
- We appreciate a fragrance-free environment; thank you for avoiding scented body products.
- For your convenience, Everyday Bliss offers professional mat rental services for $3, though if you have your own mat, please bring it.
- We recommend students arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class. Please note that classes begin promptly and late entry to class is potentially disruptive to other students.
- Inform your yoga teacher of any injuries or health concerns that you may have prior to class.
- We strongly recommend that all students remain in class through Savasana (meditation at the end of our yoga classes). Savasana is important for rebalancing, restoring, and resting the body.
- Our teachers and staff are here for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please inform us. We will do our best to accommodate all requests and resolve concerns quickly.